Traditionally we have hosted a select group of clients that have had special needs such as database-to-web programming, Internet commerce and the like. We have seen a recent growth in the need for companies to have their own dedicated server to house custom software, or even for smaller hosting and design companies to place their server on a redundant Internet connection without the worries and hassles of obtaining their own dedicated connections.
Our Network Operations Center is supported by T3s from VSNL and RPG. Other co-location features include:
- 24x7 monitoring of mail (SMTP /POP), web (HTTP), and FTP services on your machine with alpha-pager notification
- All co-location in 7' tall, 19" wide EIA-standard relay racks
- Each customer provided with one shelf, one switched Ethernet connection, and 120VAC power
- Switched connection is 200Mbit full-duplex Ethernet to our T3
Indiaaccess currently has two different options for co-location, depending on space requirements. We can make arrangements for customers that need more bandwidth on a regular basis, or other special needs (T1's to their rack, phone lines, etc.)
- Rs.8,000 ($ 160)/month one server, 5GB data transfer, 5,000 setup fee (one time)
For customers who believe they may require in excess of 5 GB of bandwidth per month, Indiaaccess has a sliding scale for Rs.1,000(US $ 20) (per extra G. B./per month)
See our co-location FAQ for more information.
© Copyright 1997-2001 hostonjava.com. All rights reserved.